I-Space Service Apartments, Hotels Recommendations At Bangalore India

I-Space Service Apartments is Hotels Choices In Bangalore India. 3 star accommodations that already have 0 reviews and 0 ratings. You are able to stay only at that lodge with rates starting at USD 0, check in at and have a look at at .

Stop at I-Space Service Apartments to discover the wonders of Bangalore. The property has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at I-Space Service Apartments. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The property offers various recreational opportunities. For reliable service and professional staff, I-Space Service Apartments caters to your needs.

Photos of I-Space Service Apartments, Hotels Choices In Bangalore India

I-Space Service Apartments Position

4TH CROSS, 12TH MAIN, HALL II STAGE, INDIRA NAGAR,598/1 , Bangalore, , India, Postal Code : 400059
Country Iso Code : IN, at Longitude :77.643.394 and at Latitude :12.970.402


Reserve Now, Click Here

or search :

Hotels in Bangalore India

See Also :

  • Tahiti 15 3b2b, Hotels at Durban South Africa
  • Frinton on Sea 7, Hotels Choices In Ballito South Africa
  • WG Hotel Jimbaran, Best Hotels Recommendations At Bali Indonesia
  • Iklan Atas Artikel

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

    Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

    Iklan Bawah Artikel